Our brand NEW Meet the Brewer Experiences are hosted by one of the brewery's directors in our second floor function room, the Malt Room. A fantastic new opportunity to drink something, eat something, smell something and learn!
The Meet the Brewer Experience covers:
- an introduction to the history of the Mill and the history of brewing
- opportunity to learn about the malt and hops used in brewing
- a visit to our five brewers barrel brew plant
- three beer samples for tutored tasting
- a Towcester Mill pint of your choice from those available
- a Towcester Mill Ploughmans
- a Towcester Mill Brewery branded pint glass to take home
- a quiz about all things brewing to test your knowledge at the end!
Confirmation of your purchase will be emailed to you. An Experience Ticket will be sent to you in the post which you must bring with you on the day. It's as easy as that!
The Meet The Brewer Experience will last approx two hours. Over 18s only please.
NB: Our Meet The Brewer Experience is a step up from our original Brewery Tours, which are now only valid for members and those in receipt of a Brewery Tour Voucher.