Christmas Fayre returns
We are hosting our Christmas Fayre
on Sunday 26 November 2023 for the fourth year!
There will be around 18 stalls offering the most fabulous Christmas gifts and ideas to make this year extra special, including everything from floral wreaths, luxury gifts, home-made chutneys and pickles, cheeses, skincare, studio art, jewellery and festive crafts. Here's who coming so far!
- Cheese on Towcest' - local cheesemonger
- Sunflower Creations - engraved glasses, plaques and gifts
- A&A Cakes - delicious festive and non-festive cakes
- Floral Creations - wreaths, ornaments and table decorations
- Stanley's Homemade "Free From" Treats - gluten free sweet, savoury treats and cakes
- Ian's Woodturnings - seasonal woodturned items
- Pat Mar designs - handmade jewellery and acrylic art
- Garden2Jar - homemade chutneys and jams, local honey, fudge and gift sets
- Jeweleeze - handbags, purses, hats and gloves
- Mayflower Designs - macrame homewares and Christmas decor
- Fox In The Box Studios - art prints
- Miss Mabels Makes - wooden signs, tiles, tote bags and gifts
- Alimander Crafts - mugs, clocks, bottles, bags and cards
- Scandinavian Treats - Swedish Christmas sweet treats
- Tropic Skincare - natural beauty products
On the ground floor our Tap Room will be open as usual from 12pm and as well as all the usual ales and drinks on offer we will also have mulled cider available by the half pint. Our Bottle Shop will also be open if you need to pick up some beer crackers, 3-bottle gift packs, 6-bottle beer bags and mixed cases, as well as its very own Watermeadow Gin, gin goblets and more! Staff will be on hand to give you plenty of ideas if you just can't choose!
All the stalls will be on the first floor in the Steam Room and the second floor in the Malt Room where they will be selling their festive wares so you can browse Christmassy type gifts while you're here. There will be plenty of seating in the Turbine Room and in the Malt Room too.
There will also be a hog roast by Brad's Banquets
for you to enjoy from 12pm so you can take the weight off your feet and relax with a drink or two and a bite to eat. Free entry, just pop along, have a drink and see what's going on!NB: if you need to bring your car, please avoid the Mill car park and use alternative local parking instead...